© 2015 by YALOBUSHA BREWING COMPANY LLC

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER

THE HENDRICKS FOUNDRY & MACHINE SHOP 

This historic building located in the heart of downtown Water Valley was built in 1860 on Main Street. The shop produced everything from the town manhole covers to machine parts while operating as a foundry. Later this 15,000 square foot building was home to one of the first Ford dealerships in the country and since 2013 it houses Yalobusha Brewing Company.